Are you passionate about distributed systems, self-motivated and a strong communicator?
msales is a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our superior technological capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process more than 2 billion requests a day with our tracking software.
We are looking to recruit a talented Senior PHP Developer to strengthen our team in Katowice on a full-time basis.
- Grow into a lead position, discuss new features, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Further develop our distributed, cloud-based systems and tools using PHP7 with modern frameworks and tools
- Write testable, DRY and SOLID code
- Independently work on projects and support other team members
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Fluent Polish and English, German would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Deep understanding of design patterns, distributed systems and web technologies in general
- 3+ years practical experience with PHP and modern framework (Symfony, Laravel, Zend …)
- 2+ years experience working successfully in a lead or project lead position
- SOLID and DRY principles in practice
- Experience in creating reusable code
- Experience in some of the tools that we use
- Ability to work with a Linux server environment
- Fast learner
- Front-end knowledge, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, advanced jQuery or similar modern JS frameworks
You’ll gain experience in:
- Symfony 3, Doctrine 2
- SOLID and DRY
- MySQL, Redis, Message queues, InfluxDB, Grafana, Graylog
- PHPUnit, Mockery, Behat, Selenium
- Basic HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Linux on servers, AWS
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide):
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- On a regular basis we arrange team events, locally as well as with our colleagues from Germany and Malta
- We offer private medical care
- There are free drinks, fruit, and other snacks
- We enjoy a competitive salary
- Also parking spots are provided to ease commuting
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
When you are applying to position you agree with the Data Protection Policy (in polish language).
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: