Want to handle hundreds of nodes in the cloud?
We are a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process up to 600 million events each day with our infrastructure.
We are looking to recruit a (Senior) Platform Reliability Engineer to strengthen our team in Karlsruhe on a full-time basis.
Your daily work:
- Discuss infrastructure improvements, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Setup and manage:
- Databases and Caches like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- The whole AWS stack
- Multiple web application stacks (usually NGINX with PHP-fpm)
- Configuration management (ansible) and Infrastrcuture as Code (cloudformation, terraform)
- Application containers (docker)
- General systems management: backup/restore strategies, monitoring, alerting
- Familiarity with a scripting/programming language
- You automate your tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- You have the drive to learn new things
- You live in the shell (hermit-crab applications cannot be considered!)
- A good understanding of distributed systems and high availability
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure
- Your goal is the immutable infrastructure
- Experience in project management or leadership skills is always welcome
- Deeper Linux skills
- You work towards avoiding nightly alerts because you’re smart and you know what monitoring should like
Why we love our jobs:
- We work in small teams <6
- We love to play with new technologies
- We run stuff with microservices and containers
- Once a week, we have a company-sponsored lunch together
- We have space in our office to chill or play
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- We deploy Mon-Thurs
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualifications?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: