Are you a strong communicator and passionate about orchestrating hundreds of servers in the cloud?
msales is a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our superior technological capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process more than 2 billion requests a day with our tracking software.
We are looking to recruit a talented Junior DevOps Engineer to strengthen our team in Karlsruhe on a full-time basis.
- Discuss infrastructure improvements, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Setup and manage:
- Cloud hosted servers based on Ubuntu
- Databases like MongoDB, Redis, Mysql
- AWS products like EC2, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS
- NGINX with PHP-fpm
- Configuration management, CI & service discovery (ansible, jenkins, consul)
- Application containers (docker)
- Fast Data and Streaming solutions
- General systems management: backup/restore strategies, monitoring, alerting
- Be in constant dialogue with developers to give advice and support
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Experience with various DBMS, both SQL and NoSQL
- 1+ years experience in automated server administration (Ubuntu/Debian is a plus)
- 1+ years experience working successfully in an agile team
- LPIC-2 Certification or higher is a plus
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Fluent German or Polish is a plus
- General understanding of distributed web systems and web technologies
- Enthusiasm for new technologies as well as project experience with at least one cloud hoster (AWS, Rackspace, Azure or similar)
- Helpful: Experience with HA-Cluster Systems and/or BigData
- Fast learner
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide)
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- No legacy-hassles, we are moving forward with microservices
- We create reliable systems with smart monitoring and less alerts
- Once a week, all of us have a freshly cooked, healthy lunch together
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- We work towards our goals with the big picture in mind
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: