Are you passionate about distributed systems, self-motivated and a strong communicator?
msales is a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process up to 300 million clicks each day with our tracking software.
We are looking to recruit a talented Senior PHP/Symfony Developer to strengthen our team in Katowice on a full-time basis.
- Grow into a lead position, discuss new features, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Further develop our distributed, cloud-based systems and tools using Symfony2/3
- Setup, modify and work with RESTful APIs
- Write testable, DRY and SOLID code
- Independently work on projects and support other team members
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Native Polish, fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Deep understanding of design patterns, distributed systems and web technologies in general
- 3+ years practical experience with Symfony 2/3 as well as Symfony bundles
- 2+ years experience working successfully in a lead or project lead position
- SOLID and DRY principles in practice
- Experience in creating reusable code, libs and bundles
- Experience with RESTful apis, MySQL, in-memory DBMS, Doctrine 2, GIT, Rabbit MQ
- Experience in PHPUnit, Mockery, Behat, Selenium
- Front-end knowledge, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, advanced jQuery or similar modern JS frameworks
- Ability to work with a Linux server environment
- Fast learner
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide):
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- On a regular basis we arrange team events, locally as well as with our colleagues from Germany and Malta
- There are free drinks, fruit, and other snacks
- We enjoy a competitive salary (6.000+ zł net per month)
- Also parking spots are provided to ease commuting
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: