Are you passionate about orchestrating hundreds of servers in the cloud?
We are a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Our tracking software processes 8 billion clicks per month.
We are looking to recruit a talented Junior DevOps Engineer to strengthen our team in Katowice on a full-time basis.
- Discuss infrastructure improvements, communicate and coordinate with team members
- Setup and manage:
- Cloud hosted servers based on Ubuntu
- Databases like MongoDB, Redis, Mysql
- AWS products like EC2, RDS Cloudwatch, ECS
- NGINX with PHP-fpm
- Configuration management, CI and service discovery (ansible, jenkins, consul)
- Application containers (dockers, kubernetes)
- General systems management: backup/restore strategies, monitoring, alerting
- Be in constant dialogue with developers to give advice and support
- Support with asset management and systems maintenance in the local office
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language
- Good linux skills ( Debian/Ubuntu)
- Constant interest in new technologies
- Fluent in Polish and English
- General understanding of distributed web systems and web technologies
- Fast learner
- The will to automate everything
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide)
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- No legacy-hassles, we are moving forward with microservices
- We create reliable systems with smart monitoring and less alerts
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- We work towards our goals with the big picture in mind
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas
- We regularly organise team events, both locally and with our colleagues from Germany and Malta
- There are free drinks, fruit, and other snacks
- We enjoy a competitive salary and private health insurance
- Also parking spots are provided to ease commuting
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: