Are you passionate about great user experience, self-motivated and a strong communicator?
We are a fast-growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. We work with many big affiliate and ad networks, and our partners rely on our superior technological capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory, msales tracking software processes more than 300 million clicks daily.
We are looking to recruit a talented Front-End Developer to strengthen our team in Katowice on a full-time basis.
- Support the team in front-end tasks, while working in fullstack Symfony 3 environment
- Create reusable UI components
- Introduce and maintain appropriate development tools
- Write testable, DRY and SOLID code
- Independently work on projects and support other team members
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience veu.js or other similar modern JS frameworks, jQuery, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in Webpack module bundler, Gulp task runner, NPM package manager
- At least limited backend, PHP, Symfony 3 knowledge
- Strong communication as well as social skills
- Fluent in Polish and English, German would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Deep understanding of design patterns, distributed systems and web technologies in general
- SOLID and DRY principles in practice
- Experience in creating reusable code
- Fast learner
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere)
- We work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists
- Together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyones’ ideas
- We use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient
- We regularly organise team events, both locally and with our colleagues from Germany and Malta
- There are free drinks and other snacks
- We enjoy a competitive salary and private health insurance
- Also, parking spots are provided to ease commuting
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: