Are you passionate about Data Analysis and Performance Improvement?
We are a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. We work with many big affiliates and ad networks and our partners rely on our capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, we process more than 300 million clicks each day with our tracking software.
We are creating a new optimization team and are seeking talented individuals with a passion for data science, problem-solving and continuous optimization.
The Performance Optimization Specialist is going to be a business-critical role, observing KPI’s of overall business operations. In case of KPI trend irregularities, the POG specialist will initiate and coordinate remediation.
Candidates should therefore have excellent data analysis skills, strong communication skills (EN), extreme attention to detail and dedication to follow through and drive issues to successful resolution.
Specialists within the Performance Optimization Group (POG) have three main responsibilities:
- Ensuring maximum possible business performance
- Identifying, scrutinizing and initiating resolution of irregular events in the system
- Keeping all stakeholders informed
- Candidates with a degree in data sciences, systems engineering, business management or marketing analytics are preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required – with specific emphasis on data analysis, continuous improvement, quality, systems analysis and interpersonal communication
- A passion for data mining and extracting gold from the information provided is a must
- Powerful data analysis skills, coupled with the ability to analyse and use that data for effective problem-solving
- Knowledge of advanced statistics, data analysis and graphic displays of information is required
- You should:
- Be results-driven, able to track goals and apply continuous quality improvements
- Have a proven track record in identifying, recommending and implementing changes to improve overall performance
- Be a tenacious, detailed-oriented individual with a strong sense of team spirit and collaboration
- Be flexible and adaptable, able to work across multiple areas to drive solutions
- Have effective oral and written communication, presentation and documentation skills (EN)
- Be business-savvy, able to understand the ‘big picture’ and apply that to your work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to build your career in the fastest growing area of digital marketing
- Be part of a highly motivated and focussed team with a strong dedication to performance
- An international work environment with a global outlook
- Working and living in Malta, Europes most southern sunshine island
msales is the leading programmatic traffic monetization platform for affiliate networks, ad networks and large publishers. By running over 10,000 direct offers against 10’s of thousands of indirect targets, the platform is constantly auto-optimizing the traffic flow. The smart algorithms take into account all available metrics, simultaneously generating the highest yield for publishers and delivering the best quality traffic to advertisers.
Our best-in-class technology provides outstanding growth and reach in the market, with a highly efficient and tech-driven monetization approach.
Follow us on – LINKEDIN
See our reviews on – GLASSDOOR
Are you interested and feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application incl.: CV, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar, photo and date of birth to: